Wednesday, June 5, 2013

List of Trackers

I have been collecting a list of trackers and would love to find more.  Below is the list I have found on my own.  I did omit some if the same company had several trackers.  Please comment and tell me about any others you may know of not on the list.  I know this list is incomplete so please pitch in to help me find more.  My goal is to test all of these as well as other health tracking services such as 23andme and WellnessFX so also let me know if you know of other online services you think would be worth my testing.
Thanks--


Stand Alone wearable Units
Fitbit
Jawbone
Nike Fuel
Sensoria
Basis B1
Striiv Play
Withings Smart Activity Tracker
BodyMedia
Larklife
Fitbug
Coche
Misfit Shine
Breathwear


Watch Based Units
Motorola MotoACTV
Garmin Forerunner
Pebble
Basis Band
Mio Alpha
Leikr
Runner and Multisport by TomTom
Bandu

No comments:

Post a Comment